Apr 28, 2009


OK, this isn´t the fastest blog in Internet history. Last posting was about me worrying about the January show in Linköping. That one´s done and bubble wrapped, almost ten people attended the opening and it was, of course, a huge success.

***please, somebody, kill me***

Normally, this blog should have at least fifty posts, with me ranting endlessly in agony about the second show, the Biggie in Umeå.

Museum hall, the size of a Zeppelin hangar and situated in what still counts as my home town. The prodigal son returning, masses of people chanting my name, stunning girls adorning me with garlands, you know the drill. Oh my, to measure up to that. Mene Mene Tekel. Anyway, the show opened this Sunday, but it was a rather solemn affair, no art hooligans, no mass hysteria. The army could stay in their barracks and Umeå is still standing.

***please, please***

No comments: