Dec 16, 2013

Ahem. This blog is really not the most up to date thing on the Internet. Not much fun to report since last post, which is depressing. A few shows with really not much public attention and a few more paintings, all incredibly beautiful but also very much stored in the studio crap chamber.

New and notable: I'm now subject to the Government program for intimidating unemployed lowlifes, such as myself, to internalize the structural inefficiencies of our economy. The program is called Face 3, preceeded of course of Face 1 and 2, and is based on Dante's progression through the Inferno. Face 3 is the Final Solution,, but in lieu of concentration camps and gas, Sweden prefers boredom and plain stupidity. As so often, I'm recieving pay not to paint. Should i err on the painterly side, I, my kids and my local grocery store will suffer.

No comments: